Wednesday, January 11, 2012

    He answered, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your MIND....."( Luke 10:27) 
   
    I have found that even on very profitable days I don't remember what all I was thinking about that day. Ever thought I do not remember is a thought that I could have used to glorify God. When i made this realization I started to think, What if I tried glorifying God with all that time I was thinking on stuff that was not important enough for me to remember.
 
    In the multitude of my THOUGHTS within me thy comforts delight my soul.( Psalms 97:19)
    
    God blesses us with comfort, even the fact that we can worship him with our THOUGHTS is a blessing.

     Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy THOUGHTS shall be established. ( Proverbs 16:3)

    I want to worship God in all that I do even in those moments when I am just thinking of useless twaddle. Another good reason for commit my thoughts to him is simply this, Satin is a deceiver who attacks our minds, and God is the only defense against him. 

    Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose MIND is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. (Isaiah 26:3)

In Him!


   
 

2 comments:

  1. <3 <3 fantastic post! <3 <3

    P.S. I *love* the new blog! Especially the header! xD <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing the things He shows us huh? <3

    I agree with Rinskii, the new blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete