Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas!!

HI!
    Christmas is coming up! I have been busy making Christmas cards, Christmas boxes,  and rapping gifts!






Christmas is a good reason to get creative!! 


    I Love frank Sinatra Christmas music!! Thursday me and Joelly are going to be finishing our Christmas shopping!

Two Sundays ago we went to silver dollar city and Rachel made me ride, rides. I did enjoy them though i do not understand why all the screaming ( Joelly says that's because i am like my brother.) 

I was pondering on the idea of this time of the year and what Jesus did for us, when i decided to go use the Google and thats when i found this poem that i feel fits this Christmas.

Celebrate this Christmas 
The birth of God’s Holy Son 
Give praise and thanks 
For all that God has done 
The miracles at this time 
Are all too often hard to see 
All of our time is spent 
Buying presents for under the tree 
Don’t forget the reason 
Behind this glorious day 
Was a babe born in a manger 
On that blessed Christmas Day 
His life was laid down for us 
Christ, he gave us his all 
To suffer our sins for us 
In hopes that no one would fall 
Our sins have been forgiven 
All that’s asked is we believe 
There are no words to express 
The love he has for us 
Remember how he suffered 
Before he died on the cross 
Worship him this Christmas 
Fall on bended knee 
Lift your voices singing praises 
Let him be all you need 
Though presents and decorations 
Are a lot of fun 
Give thanks to God this Christmas 
He gave the most precious gift to us, 
The life of his only Son
--Stephanie Cherie Burger


I cant get it to look non weird sorry. )=










Homes my favorite place!(=


I smell Christmas cookies (=

God bless!!
Have a great Christmas!!



4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just started following; I love your blog! :)
    That is an awesome poem!! Thanks for sharing it & Have a very Blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Ur new background is cute.
    That was so awesome! We should do SDC together more often. :D I am glad u had fun. and, uh, Screaming and squealing and laughing *always* make a roller coaster more fun. xD <3 <3
    Cute Poem and LOVE the pix!! 'specially the one of GavieMan grinning. It makes me smile. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. U look *so* much like Q in that second to last pic. O_O =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sailor thanks for following!! (= Rachel your super sweet and i hope i get to go again also it was super fun!! I picked a hansom fellow to look like huh??

    ReplyDelete