Monday, November 28, 2011

Crazyness is always better with some NOS! (=

HI!
 

    Its been a while! I spent the weekend in Branson with my dad my siblings and Friend CJ!! My littlest brother Nicky is getting really tall. (= My sister is almost as tall as me!! ( I think this means either i am short or she is tall.) Eli ( another brother younger than me) is really intelligent and I always enjoy a good conversation with him. My Dad brought me down his old laptop so that was HAPPY (= (=!! <3

    On the first day we took a 2 mile long walk on the strip and went to see the Dottons ( who are aside from being a family show in Branson, are old family friends.) I my brother and his girl friend showed up to see the show with us. We got home around 5 and i was in bed by 11. The next day we hung out at the hotel untill we went to see my sister for thanks giving. The fourth day I ended up staying with CJ and we went to the IMAX to see a movie. I got home at 9 this morning and at 10 I took a nap but woke up because i have a stupid cold and cant sleep.

     I was very grateful to get to talk to the children about god in person! (= <3 I love god so much and I am so thankful they got to see that in me! I really love that threw god we have the truth and don't have to stumble around in darkness. I really hope God can use me to help them. God is so AMAZING!!! <3!!! (=

                                          It was a big head ... it made sense to stand in front of it!! (=




    BYE (=
IN HIM!!

2 comments: