Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HI!


I am sitting at the library ( witch on a side note is a very nice pass time!) While i have been here i have played words with friends (witch is a great game.) I have also been looking up cool quotes witch i will share with you. "whatever weakens your reason, impairs the tenderness of your conscience, obscures your sense of God, or takes off your relish of spiritual things; in short, whatever increases the strength and authority of your body over your mind, that thing is sin to you, however innocent it may be in itself."
-- Susanna Wesley 


Knowing when to admit you're over your head takes courage.
~ Kevin Clash

It is often times like this while i am sitting in a quite  place (or any place) with people around me I seem to notice how I am never thankful enough that i have Jesus. If it wasn't for him I don't know where i would be. Are God is an uber epic God!! (=

Untill the future!! (=
In Him!! (=


No comments:

Post a Comment