Saturday, November 12, 2011

11-11-12

HI!

     Today has been fun. (= I went Christmas shopping and found a tun of UBER cute jackets TJ-MAX! Gavie threw up in wall marts ( awkward turtle) and got my ears pierced!!

     I found this really cool poem about what a Godly woman is! Proverbs 31 says allot on the matter.

A woman of beauty
A woman of grace
A woman of excellence
Beholding God's face

She walks with the Lord
With integrity
Knowing her purpose
And destiny

No matter what happens
She walks in God's love
Reflecting the beauty
Of her Father above



ME TEEHEE(=

I really <3 My earrings!! (=
 Ears are pierced!!(=
 I was kinda afraid of the lady!!
Until next time!
In him!




1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I am glad that u were able to get ur ears peirced! That is so fun. xD <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete