Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pictures.

I could not decide what to blog about so.......... I am going to share some of my favorite pictures with you! (=

The Bible! (= <3

This is the whirlpool galaxy! Incredible what God has placed in the sky! (=

Me! I heart this because my hair was spiky!!(=

I heart this one because it has Rachel and Jonni in it! <3

I heart this because well.. It is epic! =P


I heart this because it is pretty! and someday I will go see it in person! (=


A very old picture of me. (=

My This is my favorite little guy!(=


4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! ...and the hair one is AMAZING :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pix Tabbi! <3 luv the spikey hair!! xD <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh oh oh!! and the new background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you girls thank you !(= <3

    ReplyDelete