Monday, April 9, 2012

Dreaming.

You are more than the choices that you've made, 
You are more than the sum of your past mistakes, 
You are more than the problems you create, 
You've been remade. 

Cause this is not about what you've done, 
But what's been done for you. 
This is not about where you've been, 
But where your brokenness brings you to 

This is not about what you feel, 
But what He felt to forgive you, 
And what He felt to make you loved. 


You've been remade 
You've been remade. 


Jesus is greater than anything we've done.

I have been making a list of things I want to accomplish  during this year and before fall of 2013 and thought I would share them with you.

                                Read straight through the bible without stopping.

Learn how to see only the good in people.
Love like Jesus loved.
Run a mile in 6 minute.
Go street witnessing.
Use every chance I am given to be a witness.
Work at H4H.
Get a job.
Finish high school.

                                    Praise God every where, for everything.
Go to college days.
Be more encouraging to other people.
Jog ten miles.
                                Go on a road trip up to see my dad, and grammy.
Run a triathlon.

(= I have a tun more goals but these are what I am most excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment